Thursday, February 17, 2011

http://ienjoybabythrowup.blogspot.com/2011/02/bye-bye-dad.html

      I think that Teddy did a really good job with this blog post. He made really strong connections to his own life, but they still made sense with the book. He came up with a really good point, it's harder to miss someone if you have real memories of them. I think that's one of the smartest things I've heard recently. Missing someone is really hard in any way, but the worst part really is thinking about your memories with them. It's when you think of all the little things. That's what makes it really hurt to not be with someone. You can't really miss someone if you never shared good memories. And even though those memories make it harder they are always there for us to hold on to.

1 comment:

  1. "IT's harder to miss someone if you have memories of them"....well, I must say it's true. It's such a line to be remembered. :)

    ReplyDelete